Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
No, you do not need to register an account to start shopping with us. You can choose either to register an account or check-out as a guest.
How do I shop and make purchase online?
Shopping at Lanes.com.hk is very easy. Just follow these steps:
- Choose the product category.
- View the products you are interested in and click on the photograph to see the details. If you would like to see and try on an item, please always feel free to come visit one of our boutiques.
- Select an item and add it to your basket. You can then choose to continue shopping or to process order.
- If you would like to process your order you can do so by either registering an account or checking-out as a guest.
- Select a payment method: PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, China Union Pay, JCB and Discovery Card.
- Confirm the order.
- You will receive an email confirming your order.
How do I know if my order was placed successfully?
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an “Order Confirmation” in your registered email address. If you have not received this confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com stating your registered email address and order number.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you may cancel your order as long as the order has not been processed yet. Please send an email to us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us your cancel request.
Where can I receive my order?
It can be sent to a physical address selected by you (home, work, etc.). Unfortunately, we are not able to ship orders to P.O. Box.
Where do you ship to?
We ship to China, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan. We are adding new delivery destinations all the times so please keep updated on our website.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Lane’s usually takes 2-4 working days, pending item availability and payment verification, to dispatch your order to the couriers, which usually deliver to your location within 1-4 working days. We will send you an email confirming that your items have been dispatched (when your order leaves the warehouse).
How much is the delivery cost?
|Delivery||:||Purchases below HK$1,500 – HK$100|
|Purchases at or above HK$1,500 – Free|
Lane’s provides free delivery on all orders above HK$1,500 (after discounts and vouchers have been applied). Orders under HK$1,500 will be subjected to a shipping fee of HK$100. Your orders will be shipped using our standard shipping method.
We do not cover taxes or duty on overseas shipments which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
What should I do if I received an incorrect item?
If you were to accidentally receive an item that you did not order, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of merchandise.
Which currency do I have to pay with?
The currency for payment will be in Hong Kong Dollars.
What payment method can I use to make my purchase?
Payment online is completed by PayPal, which supports Visa, MasterCard, American Express, China Union Pay, JCB and Discovery Card. Please note that a PayPal account is not required when you make a credit card payment under PayPal.
Why might my credit card be refused?
Your credit card may be refused for any of the following reasons:
- You may have entered some information incorrectly. Check that you have filled in all the required fields correctly.
- You may have reached your credit limit. Contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit.
- The card may have expired. Check that your card is still valid.
For credit card problems, please contact your bank for assistance.
Can I return an item?
Yes, we accept a return only if it is a defective item. A replacement will be sent where the item is still available. Shipping, tax and duties costs on faulty or damaged items/replacements will not be charged after the initial delivery.